Usagi Sailor Moon - Pen Handwriting

Monday, February 17, 2014

About my Valentines Black Cat shoot

Hey guys! I just recently released a Black Cat Valentines shoot and I thought I would break it down here! 
This shoot was very special to me because I love Felicia as a character and didn't want to wear regular lingerie for a Valentines shoot. I find her to be very elegant and thought this would match her personality perfectly. Lets break down the costume!
Costume:
The dress I was my Lust dress which I pinned some white fur to the bust and tied red ribbon around it. The material is a beautiful stretch velvet (not the yucky crushed Velvet) and added some costume jewelry to add some bling. 
The mask I commissioned from Rage Custom Creations: here
and the gloves are generic wetlook gloves.
Makeup:
A lot of people have asked me where I got my green contacts. I buy all my contacts from Pinky Paradise and you can find these contacts: here
For the eyeshadow I used Sugarpill's cold chemistry palette and created a dramatic smokey eye using their silvery white and black shade included in the palette: here
I contoured my face to slim down my large cheeks and added some nice pink blush to give my face some color.
For the lips I used a dark red lipstick and a pink gloss in the middle for a pretty effect. 
The lashes are generic cat eye lashes.
Wig:
The wig is a Matilda in silver from Arda wigs: here
It is literally my favorite wig and I own about 5 of them x: I crushed out some of the curls and added some hair spray to keep it in place. 

I really hope this was helpful and you can use some of these for other cosplays <3 I love black cat and if you have cosplayed her show me! I will be doing some tutorials and reviews soon.
 Thank you <3

1 comment: