Usagi Sailor Moon - Pen Handwriting

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

UNIQSO I.Fairy Lumos Pink Review



 Heya guys! Finally I am able to post my review for I.Fairy Lumos Pink Review! Uniqso was so kind to offer me a free pair of lenses to review and I am in LOVE! Now lets get to the review, shall we?



 The box it came in was so adorable and it even came with a really cute, transparent case for the lenses and a sticker so you are reminded when you need to throw them out and get new ones! How convenient!
 The lenses, as shown, were wrapped in bubble wrap to ensure it's protection.


 AND THEY LIIIIIIVEEEE!
Letting them soak in solution for 8 hours to disinfect them... And now we go to the trying them all process.
 My eyes are dark brown so I was really nervous about these showing up on my eyes.
 Popped one in and I was so surprised with how vibrant they were! You can tell the enlargement as well! Holy crap I look so animu ;u; Not only animes, but Gyaru, Ulzaangs and Humam barbie also sport big eye lenses for wide awakened eyes

FULL ANIMU!!! I love these, they are so soft, and comfortable, and pretty. Definitely my new Super Sonico Lenses and Madoka!

Lets get to the basics:
Color: 5/5
Comfort: 4.5/5
Enlargement: 4.5/5
Quality: 5/5

I kept them in for about 2 hours with no irritation. I have a new favorite brand

Thank you Uniqso for supplying these for my review!
If you want your own pair you can grab them here:
http://www.uniqso.com/i.fairy-lumos-pink?search=i.fairy%20lumos
Use code: "Alychu" for 10% off your total purchase! (This is good for anything in the store)

Here are some more photos of me wearing them.

 

                 Thank you <3



No comments:

Post a Comment