Usagi Sailor Moon - Pen Handwriting

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Teacup Castle Review

Sorry it took forever to do a new review! I have been very busy lately but lets dive right in! I contacted Teacup Castle about a review and she agreed. She was really sweet! I really liked her Sailor Moon necklaces so I chose the mini moon one!




The Packaging was so cute. I thought it was a nice touch.




She included a really adorable business card and the necklace was packaged really well.






A close up of the necklace. It looked just like it was pictured. I really love mini moon so I really love this necklace. 

Me wearing it.

Overall the store is really cute and is very affordable. I would recommend this store for anyone who wants really cute accessories!

Check out her store here! https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/teacupcastle?page=1


No comments:

Post a Comment